UroColor test strips can be a useful indicator of urinary tract infections and other conditions.
These strips test for:
- Specific Gravity
- Collect urine sample in clean, sterile specimen container.
- Dip test strip into urine for 1-2 seconds.
- When withdrawing the strip wipe side edge of the test strip along the rim of vessel to remove excess urine.
- Lay test strip on it's side for 1-2 seconds
- After 60 seconds, compare reaction colours of the test patches with the colour scales on the label.
- Colour changes appearing only at the edges of the test patch or developing after more than 2 minutes are not relevant for diagnosis.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paralogic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.