Long Term Catheters & Accessories
- Paralogic foley indwelling catheters are suitable for both urethral and suprapubic use, are 40cm long, latex-free and featured a 5-10ml integrated balloon.
- Open-tipped suprapubic catheters contain feature a low profile balloon and the open tip optimises drainage for those who have sediment or mucous in the bladder.
Catheter irrigation solutions
- PHMB - helps to remove debris, mucus, and light haematuria and provides bacterial decolonisation
- Suby G - helps to prevent the build-up of encrustation and catheter blockages
- Saline (NaCl) - routine urinary catheter maintenance and bladder instillation solution
- Twin Solution R - specially designed to treat urinary indwelling and suprapubic catheters with stubborn calcification
- Microdox Bladder Rinse - treats and prevents infections in the bladder
- We stock a complete range of leg and overnight drainage bags with a variety of capacities, inlet tube length and valves for all needs.
- Drainage Bag Hangers
You may also find it interesting to read up on ways in which we can support your Bladder Health.