Urox is designed to effectively assist bladder control symptoms
Urox reduces overactive bladder symptoms, incontinence and the use of absorbent products in just eight weeks. Urox’s unique patented formula works to strengthen and tone the muscles of the bladder wall, pelvic floor and sphincter, as well as support healthy connective tissue in the surrounding area that allow the bladder to fill appropriately and empty effectively.
- 8+ years of safe usage
- Successful clinical trials
- More effective than alternative herbals
- Very well tolerated
- No drying side effects
- Cost effective when compared to pads/diapers or other medications
Concentrated herbal extracts are sourced from wild crafted and/or pesticide-free locations. These include:
- Raw horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a thiaminase-like enzyme. This enzyme breaks down thiamine (vitamin B1) in the body. The Equisetum extract used in Urox is extracted using a method that destroys this thiaminase-like effect. Therefore, Urox does not cause vitamin B1 depletion that may be associated with some forms of horsetail.
- Cratevox is a specialised extract of Crataeva nurvala with multiple levels of standardisation to ensure consistent quality and effectiveness.
- Lindera aggregata is a concentrated extract specifically sourced and extracted for Urox.
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice flour, silica. Vegan and gluten free.
Take 2 tablets per day as a dietary supplement.
Further reading: Urox randomised, double-blind placebo controlled trial (PDF, 688k)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paralogic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.