Combur test strips can be a useful indicator of urinary tract infections and other conditions.
These strips test for:
- Collect urine sample in clean, sterile specimen container.
- Dip test strip into urine for not more than 1 second.
- When withdrawing the strip wipe side edge of the test strip along the rim of vessel to remove excess urine.
- After 60 seconds (leukocytes 60 – 120 seconds), compare reaction colours of the test patches with the colour scales on the label.
- Colour changes appearing only at the edges of the test patch or developing after more than 2 minutes are not relevant for diagnosis.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paralogic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.