Cystofix Open Tip Suprapubic CatheterRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Providing maximum drainage
Notify me when back in stock
Cystofix Suprapubic Catheter by B Braun
- 100% silicone
- 5ml integrated low profile balloon designed for easier removal with reduced risk of cuffing or ridging
- Open tip - useful if you have sediment or mucous in the bladder
- 2 way
- 42cm in length
- Suitable for 30 days use
- Spigot (plug) included
- X-ray line
- Latex free
- This product is not suitable for urethral catheterisation
- Available individually or in a box of 5.
- Bulk discounts for 5 or more individual Open Tip Suprapubic Catheters.
Sorry, no free samples are available for this product.
CathetersBy: Carolyn savage on 20 February 2023I first used Cystofix open tip suprapubic catheters when my usual catheter was sold out at multiple suppliers. It never entered my mind that these would be so much more comfortable. My nurse who changes my catheter was equally surprised she thought that they were all the same. These are so much better, they do cost a little more but they are worth it.
Open Tip Suprapubic CatheterBy: Anonymous on 20 April 2022these are the best catheters that I've used so far. I have not had a blockage from internal debris since using the open tip. because of the open tip and additional side holes, the overall drainage is better than the usual closed tip catheters
Open tip Suprapubic catheterBy: Joanne McCue on 5 July 2020This is good having a clear tube as I have been getting blockages recently with a closed tip catheter and now I can see if it is starting to get stuff in the tube then I can flush it.