Actreen Hi-Lite Tiemann / Coude Tip Male Catheter
Notify me when back in stock
Bendable Pre-Lubricated Tiemann/Coudé Tip Catheters
Actreen Hi-Lite Tiemann Cath is adapted for men preferring a curved Tiemann tip.
We have a small amount of these catheters in FG12 that have a use by date of 1/10/2020. Due to the shorter use by date we are offering this size only at 40% off.
That means each of these catheters is just $2.70- normal price is $4.50.
There are limited stocks of these short date catheters and once they are gone the discount price will go as well.
- This catheter is ideal for men with an enlarged prostate gland or other potentially obstructive conditions such as strictures or scarring. It is designed to make catheter insertion easier and less traumatic.
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter (no need to add water)
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Suitable for people with reduced dexterity.
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin)
- Foldable for further discretion
- 30 to a box (catheters are sold individually, order 30 if you would like a box, this will include a carry pouch).
Free samples of this product can be requested via email@example.com or call 1800 251 705.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paralogic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.