Tiemann / Coudé Tip Catheters - Box of 100Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
40cm Single Use Catheters
Notify me when back in stock
Paralogic Tiemann / Coudé Tip catheters
A Tiemann catheter, also known as a Coudé-tipped catheter, is angled upward at the tip to assist in negotiating the upward bend in the male urethra. The angled tip facilitates passage through the bladder neck in the presence of obstruction and may be useful if you have an enlarged prostate gland, stricture or scarring.
All Paralogic Tiemann / Coudé Tip catheters are:
- Angled upwards at the very tip (5mm)
- 40cm in length
- Standard firmness (quite firm)
- Single use/disposable Nelaton
- Single wrapped
- Medical grade PVC
- DEHP free
- Latex free
- Available in sizes FG12 - FG16
Try a sample pack
- Receive over $14 of value for $4. See what's in a sample pack.
- Offer is available for one sample pack for new customers only.
Need a product code?
- If you would like to know the product code of a specific item/size, please see our full list of product codes.
Excellent productBy: Jeremiah on 7 March 2019I started using these catheters at the recommendation of my urologist, after having issues with regular straight tipped ones. They have been excellent for me and I now use them exclusively. I would definitely recommend them.