Tiemann / Coude Tip Catheters - Box of 100
40cm Single Use Catheters
Notify me when back in stock
Paralogic Tiemann / Coude Tip catheters
A Tiemann cathter, also known as a Coudé-tipped catheter, is angled upward at the tip to assist in negotiating the upward bend in the male urethra. The angled tip facilitates passage through the bladder neck in the presence of obstruction and may be useful is you have an enlarged prostate gland.
All Paralogic Tiemann / Coude Tip catheters are:
- Angled upwards at the very tip (5mm)
- 40cm in length
- Standard firmness (quite firm)
- Single use/disposable Nelaton
- Single wrapped
- Medical grade PVC
- DEHP free
- Latex free
- Available in sizes FG12 - FG16
Try a sample pack
- Receive over $14 of value for $4. See what's in a sample pack.
- Offer is available for one sample pack for new customers only.
Need a product code?
- If you would like to know the product code of a specific item/size, please see our full list of product codes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Paralogic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.