Condom / Uridome Male CathetersRated 4/5 based on 10 reviews.
100% silicone, self adhesive, male external catheters
Notify me when back in stock
Just $2 each when purchasing 30 or more.
These products are sold individually. If you would like to purchase a box, you need to order 30, or in multiples of 30.
All Paralogic male external urinary catheters are:
- 100% silicone
- Self Adhesive
- Single use/disposable (suitable for 1 day's use)
- Latex free
- 30 in a box
- We have 500ml and 750ml leg bags with the choice of a 10cm or 30cm inlet tube -the inlet tube on the 750ml bag can be cut down to shorter lengths if required (but not the 500ml). We also offer 500ml or 800ml non-sterile leg bags which both feature a 50cm inlet tube that can be trimmed to size. These connect to the end of the catheter and are worn on the thigh.
- We also have 2 litre overnight drainage bags and Premium 2 Litre Flip Tap Sterile Drainage Bags which can be connected to the bottom of the leg bag, or directly to the catheter.
- The leg bags are sold separately to the sample packs.
- Sizes relate to the diameter or width of the penis.
- Read the Paralogic Male External Catheter Size Guide (PDF which opens in a separate tab)
- Read the Paralogic Male External Catheter Usage Guide (PDF which opens in a separate tab)
Try a sample pack
- Receive over $15 of value for $4. See what's in a sample pack.
- Offer is available for one sample pack to new customers only.
Tip for New Users
- As these catheters are self adhesive, we suggest you trim any hair in the vicinity before use, as things can get a little caught up!
- More tips available on our Paralogic Male External Catheter Usage Guide (PDF which opens in a separate tab)
Need a product code?
- If you would like to know the product code of a specific item/size, please see our full list of product codes.
UridomeBy: Lionel Modra on 15 January 2020I have been using the uridomes supplied by Paralogic for 2 months now. I find them very good. And the service from Paralogic is also very good. I hadn't checked what I had left in the carton, so almost ran out. I phoned on Saturday, the lady who took the call organized a Express postage delivery, That arrived (in Adelaide) on the following Tuesday. A happy customer
Good price, not so good productBy: Anonymous on 6 January 2020I have tried these condoms in a few different sizes. I found with just one style in the range it is lacking. I found that they kink at the end and do not stay on during the day particularly with active movement especially sitting and standing. I have had to revert to a more expensive condom with extra adhesive. If Paralogic offered a variety to choose then that would be a better option.
Our apologies that our Male External Catheters didn't meet your standards. Paralogic are a very small company and we are slowly expanding our product range, but just don't have the capacity to offer a huge range of products at this point in time. We do have some great tips and tricks on the Paralogic Male External Catheters Usage Guide, and have staff with lots of experience who can help you find a product that is right for you. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, please contact us within 14 days and we will work with you to ensure a positive solution.
Good quality and best price that I foundBy: Mag on 26 July 2019The quality of the product is good, and the price is the best that I 've found considering the quality. Although it is still expensive in my opinion
Generally goodBy: Michael on 25 July 2019A good product but there have been occasions where there wasn't enough glue. Also the packaging seems wasteful - it's double bagged and awkward to unwrap.
Great productBy: Cathy Pepper on 22 May 2019The uridomes used by my partner have been really life changing. Their ease of use and peace of mind they provide is outstanding.
Great productBy: Malcolm Acworth on 16 May 2019these products ar great and do what is neededThanks
Sleep giverBy: Keith A Longstaff on 15 May 2019Prior to the introduction of the external catheter I was required to set an alarm and get up every 150 minutes to empty my neo bladder. With the external catheter & an attached bag I can sleep through the night. Do I enjoy using them? No, but there is no better alternative. Rolling over in your sleep can cause accidents as can a blocked flow to the bag. Easy to use and remove.
More glue pleaseBy: Bruce on 25 March 2019Generally good product. However encounter some low on glue, thickness band of glue is too narrow sometimes and can slip off.
Male External CathetersBy: Ronald Brett on 7 March 2019I intend to continue with Paralogic and prior to the latest delivery I would have been quite keen to register my satisfaction with both the company and the product had I known how to do that on the internet. The last delivery of Uridomes has not been of the same quality and left me embarrassed by failing in their task. My assessment was inferior quality material and variation in size.
Thank you so much for letting us know you have been having problems and I apologise for any embarrassment caused. I know that one of my colleagues has been in touch to look at what batch your products were from, report these problems to the manufacturer and ensure you have replacement products that suit your need. Once again thank you for taking the time to report these issues as it is the only way we can better the product. Regards Megan @ Paralogic
A tip for the tipBy: Phil Lloyd on 11 October 2018I was using the Conveen Ultra, a good product but expensive at $3.50 each. So I went looking for a better value product, found this one, and have been using for several months now with results as good as the Conveen Ultra. At first I had a problem with the tube-tip of the product bending and blocking the flow, thereby increasing the pressure on the adhesion, and sometimes resulting in the product slipping off. I finally figured out how to minimise this. This works for me, I hope it works for you. Before connecting to the leg bag tube, snip off about half of the very end of the external catheter tube, so instead of there being about 3.5 cm to connect to the leg bag tube, there is about 1.5 cm. Then, when pushing the 'adaptor'at the end of the leg bag tube into the end of the external catheter tube, push it in so that it is all the way in, thereby stopping the external catheter tube from bending.