Male External CathetersRated 4/5 based on 4 reviews.
100% Silicone, Self Adhesive Uridome/Condom Catheters
Notify me when back in stock
Just $1.85 each when purchasing 30 or more.
These products are sold individually. If you would like to purchase a box, you need to order 30, or in multiples of 30.
All Paralogic male external urinary catheters are:
- 100% silicone
- Self Adhesive
- Single use/disposable (suitable for 1 day's use)
- Latex free
- 30 in a box
- We have 500ml and 750ml leg bags with the choice of a 10cm or 30cm inlet tube -the inlet tube on the 750ml bag can be cut down to shorter lengths if required (but not the 500ml). We also offer 500ml or 800ml non-sterile leg bags which both feature a 50cm inlet tube that can be trimmed to size. These connect to the end of the catheter and are worn on the thigh.
- We also have 2 litre overnight drainage bags and Premium 2 Litre Flip Tap Sterile Drainage Bagswhich can be connected to the bottom of the leg bag, or directly to the catheter.
- The leg bags are sold separately to the sample packs.
- Sizes relate to the diameter or width of the penis.
- Read the Paralogic Male External Catheter Size Guide (PDF which opens in a seperate tab)
- Read the Paralogic Male External Catheter Usage Guide (PDF which opens in a seperate tab)
Try a sample pack
- Receive over $14 of value for $4. See what's in a sample pack.
- Offer is available for one sample pack to new customers only.
Tip for New Users
- As these catheters are self adhesive, we suggest you trim any hair in the vicinity before use, as things can get a little caught up!
- More tips available on our Paralogic Male External Catheter Usage Guide (PDF which opens in a seperate tab)
Need a product code?
- If you would like to know the product code of a specific item/size, please see our full list of product codes.
More glue pleaseBy: Bruce on 25 March 2019Generally good product. However encounter some low on glue, thickness band of glue is too narrow sometimes and can slip off.
100% Silicone Self adhesive male external catheterBy: Anonymous on 10 March 2019The performance of the catheter was very good if you got the positioning right. Positioning was all important and the box of 30 contained some useful instructions. The area needs to be clean and dry and pubic hair needs to be trimmed back. The big danger is kinks between the condom and the drainage bag. I used a drainage bag with 1200mm wide bore kink resistant tubing. This worked well so long as you got the condom far enough down the penis shaft. If there was too much tube between the body of the condom and the tube to the drainage bag there could be a kink here. Too much tubing also allowed for the condom to stick to itself. This could lead to the condom coming off during urination. I think this is a well designed product and relatively easy to use once the positioning is mastered. I use a pair of incontinence pants over the top as insurance.
Male External CathetersBy: Ronald Brett on 7 March 2019I intend to continue with Paralogic and prior to the latest delivery I would have been quite keen to register my satisfaction with both the company and the product had I known how to do that on the internet. The last delivery of Uridomes has not been of the same quality and left me embarrassed by failing in their task. My assessment was inferior quality material and variation in size.
Thank you so much for letting us know you have been having problems and I apologise for any embarrassment caused. I know that one of my colleagues has been in touch to look at what batch your products were from, report these problems to the manufacturer and ensure you have replacement products that suit your need. Once again thank you for taking the time to report these issues as it is the only way we can better the product. Regards Megan @ Paralogic
A tip for the tipBy: Phil Lloyd on 11 October 2018I was using the Conveen Ultra, a good product but expensive at $3.50 each. So I went looking for a better value product, found this one, and have been using for several months now with results as good as the Conveen Ultra. At first I had a problem with the tube-tip of the product bending and blocking the flow, thereby increasing the pressure on the adhesion, and sometimes resulting in the product slipping off. I finally figured out how to minimise this. This works for me, I hope it works for you. Before connecting to the leg bag tube, snip off about half of the very end of the external catheter tube, so instead of there being about 3.5 cm to connect to the leg bag tube, there is about 1.5 cm. Then, when pushing the 'adaptor'at the end of the leg bag tube into the end of the external catheter tube, push it in so that it is all the way in, thereby stopping the external catheter tube from bending.